My body has gotten so accustomed to watching this movie that I apparently turned on the TV in my sleep last night. This is the second time I have attempted to operate electronics while sleepwalking. Should I be worried?
- Why does Mana One have the massive “MANA ONE” leon letters on the side of the station? Are they worried the helicopters are going to accidentally fly to the other whale/deep sea ocean research facility???
- Why weren’t the clear dome portion of the sea gliders made from the same unbreakable material they used for the shark tank?
- “It’s already proven aggressive toward boats”
- What did DJ mean when he said “Oh yeah, Jellyfish!” right before The Wall was absolutely obliterated by a giant shark?
- This movie is just a bunch of characters taking turns yelling at Jason Statham between shark attacks and I’m kind of okay with that.
- Also, what is up with Jaxx’s hair? Did Ruby Rose show the hair/makeup person a picture of a sea urchin and say “you know what to do”?
Rating: I Wouldn't Get In There
Date: April 18, 2020