You know how during the holidays you put on one of those Christmas Classics and let it just play in the background while you bake or decorate? That’s where I’m at with The Meg.
- I wish Morris asking what kind of cologne everyone used was a running gag throughout the movie.
- Mac was really working for me this watch. He’s just this laid-back but still cool character.
- Dr. Heller just *had* that interview clip on his laptop where Statham yells/defends his actions even though it’s been years since he was discharged???
- I do really appreciate that Lori and Statham seem to be on good terms despite being divorced. Usually exes are bitter and snarky at each other, and it was really nice not to have to deal with that throughout the movie.
- It goes without saying, but the fin on the roomba is adorable. You can really tell the people in charge of set/environment design had a lot of fun with this movie
- Still not over the fact that this movie kills three (3) whales!
Rating: Hell Yeah!
Date: April 17, 2020