I really really didn’t want to watch The Meg today. But on the bright side it looks like me and my roommate won’t be shaving our heads so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- RIP to Marks and D’Angelo. I still can’t tell which one is which, but that heavy Jamacian accent will be missed
- Did Morris not know how these people were spending his money?
- It took me this many watches to realize the line “I just lost telemetry” is referencing the rover named Telemetry, and not some scientific jargon for “I am no longer in control of the rover.”
- I relate to Jason Statham not wanting to go back into the water on a very spiritual level this watch. Because I also don’t want me to be doing what I’m doing right now.
- I know they spent over a billion dollars on this research facility, but I’m still surprised by how nice it is beyond just scientific function???
- The ‘Just Keep Swimming’ bit is my least favorite part of the movie
- At this point I’m genuinely hoping Watch 20 unlocks the secret ending where Jason Statham leaves everyone to fend for themselves.
Date: April 20, 2020