I was four minutes into watching The Meg before it hit me that I was once again watching The Meg
- I’d like to think the reason why Heller knew Jason Statham was on a beach in Thailand was because Statham made Heller his emergency contact purely out of spite. Which meant Heller got called every time Statham accidentally cut his foot on the beer caps he keeps tossing on the floor.
- I’ve been trying to figure out the material that Jason Statham’s jacket was made of at (22:40). I’ve settled on either corduroy or a matte velvet. Both options are extremely cursed.
- Pretty sure they added the sound of Jason Statham removing the towel when he walked off frame, implying that Suyin saw everything when she took that last peek.
- The line “It’s already proven aggressive toward boats” gets better with every watch.
- As eclectic as this cast is, ( Rainn Wilson and Jason Statham being in the same movie feels like something someone would suggest after way too much benadryl), I couldn’t imagine a single character being recast.
- How is this the first time I’m noticing that the back of Jaxx’s hair is dyed a teal blue?????
Rating: Just Keep Swimming
Date: May 1, 2020