How am I going to stop watching The Meg once quarantine is over? How do I just stop?
- I’m just now noticing that the recording of Jason Statham only gets 43 seconds into the video before he is yelling and lunging across the table at Heller. I’d like to believe this is how all job interviews go for Jason Statham.
- I just found out that (according to Wikipedia) “Toshi” translates “Bright.” I doubt that’s a coincidence considering Toshi died by turning on all the lights of the sub so his friends could live.
- Mana One is arguably one of the nicest deep sea research stations ever. To the point that I’m growing extremely suspicious that Morris’s funds might have been somewhat mismanaged…
- I want to know how Mac and Jason Statham met. What’s that backstory?
- I’d like to think one of the reasons Heller sacrificed himself for Jaxx was because he knew if he survived they’d ask him to try and save Zhang, and then everyone would realize he doesn’t actually know what he’s doing and he’d be sued for malpractice.
- Like he peaces out immediately after Statham says they need a doctor.
- Maybe I’m just jaded because it’s watch 29, but I wanted the meg to eat way more people this time around.
Rating: I Wouldn't Get In There
Date: May 2, 2020