Watch 45: Bonus Quiz
I was talking about Rorschach Tests with one of my coworkers today, and I pronounced it “Roshark” so yes this movie is in fact bleeding into my psyche.
- Morris has such a weird reaction to being called a billionaire. It makes me suspicious that he recently lost all his money somehow and is crossing his fingers that Mana One is going to pay off big time and keep him in the green.
- I want the deleted scenes that show how the characters managed to get the first shark onto the boat without capsizing.
- What if it turned out the other characters were actually trying to kill Jason Statham? Like maybe there was some kind of Life Insurance Policy loophole that Lori found and they were all looking to cash-in and fund Mana One for another year. It would certainly explain a few things…
- “You haven’t dived in 5 years? How about you jettison yourself deeper than the Mariana Trench and see what happens?”
- “Oh, there’s a giant killer shark out there? Too bad it’s already proven aggressive towards boats and our speargun only shoots as far as 100 feet.” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- “You’re going to face-off against the shark and try to blow it up? It would be a shame if your torpedos were to jam at a critical moment…”
- They must have forgotten that Statham is the Wile E. Coyote of whatever universe he’s currently inhabiting. He cannot be killed.
I made a quiz to see whether or not you would survive The Meg. Let me know your results!
Rating: Hell Yeah!
Date: May 18, 2020