The fatigue is starting to set in my friends. I’m becoming hyper-aware of the commitment I’ve made, and I’m starting to wonder if I should have just tried to learn French like everyone else.
- I don’t understand why Dr. Heller thought detaching from the sub was the wrong call. The ship literally blew up a few seconds afterward, so if Jason Statham hadn’t disconnected when he did, they’d all be dead.
- Ruby Rose’s entire job in this movie is to lounge around and look attractive.
- This ensemble cast consists of a bunch of characters that all belong in very different kinds of shark movies.
- Dwight Schrute would never have let this happen.
- No matter how many watches, the moment Jason Statham buries the harpoon in the shark’s eye is still forking amazing.
Rating: It's a Slaughter
Date: April 13, 2020