My family refused to adhere to the Shelter-At-Home policy and had me come over for Easter. In exchange they watched The Meg with me. No one won that day. But it was really nice to have a change of scenery and some fresh sets of eyes on this movie.
- Throughout the movie I kept asking my little sister (who had never seen The Meg) if she knew what the movie was about.
- My brother also thought the doctor was played by Harrison Ford.
- And now I really want an entire movie of Statham and Ford bickering at each other.
- Halfway through my little sister asked me when Rebel Wilson was going to show up.
- This was when I realized she’d mixed up Rainn Wilson and Rebel Wilson.
- I told her Rebel voiced the shark.
- Me and my siblings got in a heated debate over whether or not Jason Statham’s abs were drawn on.
- My sister got belligerent when she realized they didn’t stop to grab the dog at the end.
Rating: Hell Yeah!
Date: April 12, 2020