I was Today-Years-Old when I found out a sequel to The Meg is in the works. I’m going to make a blanket statement now and say that (with the exception of another global pandemic), I probably won’t be seeing the sequel 20+ times. But you can bet your ass I’ll be seeing it in theaters!
- This movie is starting to feel like the fake movies your characters watch in the Sims while flipping through channels.
- What specifically is this research facility being paid to do? Is the whale observation subplot just a hobby for Suyin? How many side-hustles does Mana One have?
- Toshi 😢
- As someone with a mild Auditory Processing Disorder, it took quite a few watches to understand all of Statham’s lines in this movie (or any of his movies to be honest).
- Ruby Rose’s Australian accent is really popping this watch.
- Do you think Universal Studios could get the rights to turn this movie into a theme park ride? Because that feels like something Universal should do.
- It has just occurred to me that the rest of the characters had no idea that Morris died. For all they knew, he peaced out on the helicopter and never looked back.
Rating: I Wouldn't Get In There
Date: April 16, 2020