You know how Netflix has that “Are you still watching” feature? I wonder how many watches it’ll take for Google Play to email me asking if I’m okay.
- Suyin to Dr. Heller, after hearing him yell at Jason Statham and call him a hallucinating coward for leaving their friends to die: “What do you think happened down there?”
- Like I don’t know Suyin I think his opinions are pretty clear???
- Also it just dawned on me that Heller showed Suyin what I can only assume was a private doctor/patient confidential evaluation video soooo… what’s up with that?
- Almost every character communicates via ear-piece in this movie, but there are a number of scenes with rows of walkie-talkies in the background that go unused (pictured above). Yet another example of misused financial spending on Mana One.
- “I am proceeding to the enormous killer shark”
- One of the most underrated moments in this movie is when everyone at the beach starts screaming ‘Shark.’ It starts in English, and spreads from one language to the next until everyone in the water is crying out in terror. I just really appreciate that attention to detail where not everyone panics at the same time because the danger has yet to be translated.
Rating: Just Keep Swimming
Date: April 25, 2020