Watch 36: The 2nd Shark
And so begins the final leg.
- What would they have done if the trench didn’t actually go any deeper?
- I’d like to think the Mana One team would have orchestrated a little “accident” for Morris so they wouldn’t have to worry about the fallout.
- “The Wall Imitates Octopus” is an actual subtitle from the movie.
- I love that Meiying is really the only character with colors in her wardrobe. Everyone else’s outfits are pretty monochromatic (but still very cozy–looking I cannot stress this enough!!!), meanwhile she’s walking around looking like the human personification of The Rainbow Fish.
- The walls of the shark cage might be made from polycarbonate, but considering how easily they bent I’m pretty sure the metal doors were made from the same material as those fuzzy pipe cleaners.
- Why does DJ know what some of the most densely populated beaches in the world are? Has he been holding onto that little trivia fact just hoping it’ll come up in the next pub quiz?
- I don’t think I could have forgiven this movie if it killed Awesome Kid on Beach.
Rating: Just Keep Swimming
Date: May 9, 2020