Today was my first day back at being a functioning member of society. It was really awesome to see my coworkers again and hear how their quarantine has gone. However at one point a coworker told me about a new show I should try, and I didn’t have it in me to tell him I don’t have time for anything else because I’m too busy watching The Meg.
- It dawned on me this watch that Jason Statham was listening to Marks and DiAngelo on his ear-piece, which meant Heller didn’t hear about the hull being breached. Knowing that, it makes a little more sense that Heller would criticize Statham’s decision to leave them behind.
- I also realized today that I did in fact learn a language while in quarantine. Except while everyone else can now speak/understand French, Spanish, Mandarin, etc., I am now fluent in Statham.
- Meiying has the coolest shoes in this movie.
- WHAT AND THEY’RE ONLY LIKE $30 ON EBAY??? Eat your heart out Rainn Wilson’s $415 Nikes!
- Speaking of which, ever since I started watching The Meg, all my instagram ads have been shark themed.
- I’m gonna be real. I don’t know if I would sacrifice my life for Ruby Rose.
- That being said, I would absolutely die for Mac.
Rating: I Wouldn't Get In There
Date: May 11, 2020