I think I’ve hit the Senioritis portion of this watch experience. The finish line is within sight, but also so, so far away.
- You know when you’re on a long plane/car ride and you are *done* traveling but there’s like 18 hours left to go and there’s nothing you can do about it? That’s where I’m at right now.
- I have a theory that Morris didn’t actually know how much money he’d donated to Mana One. He just woke up after a crazy night of drinking with a Venmo receipt he couldn’t be bothered to look into.
- How do you get a nickname like “The Wall” anyway?
- It really is a power move on Meiying’s part that she never calls Jason Statham his actual name.
- On Day 29 I asked myself how I was going to stop watching The Meg once this was all over. I no longer ask myself that question.
- I like the fact that Morris helicoptered in his lawyer just so he could ignore and mock his legal advice.
- Also I’m so bad with faces, but did he make his lawyer drop the depth charges???
- “Here’s to being alive” That’s going to be my cheers after Watch 50.
Rating: It's a Slaughter
Date: May 15, 2020