The entire watch felt like Christmas Eve. Where you’re literally one day away from something you’ve waited forever for. I also ended up watching The Meg during the daytime (which felt just a little wrong somehow).
- It’s called the O Level because it makes visitors go “Oooooooooh.”
- Hey Mickey has remained solid throughout all the watches.
- Zhang waiting until they got Jason Statham to Mana One before telling him about Heller feels like when someone tricks their dog into believing they’re going to the park when they’re actually going to the vet. Statham even gives Mac that same accusing looking of betrayal.
- Okay but no shame, I think the entire scene where Suyin has to tell Meiying that her grandpa is dead is done so well. I love to have absolutely no dialogue except for Meiying, because she doesn’t know what’s happened yet.
- I am going to miss Mac so much.
- I have unintentionally Pavlov’d myself into immediately wanting to go to sleep after finishing The Meg.
Rating: Hell Yeah!
Date: May 22, 2020