This watch went by a lot faster than the others. Maybe it was just because I’m so familiar with the plot at this point, but at the 20 minute mark it felt like only half the time had passed. That’s probably not very interesting for you reading this, but I know I’ll probably be looking back at this watch and fantasizing about how time seemed to fly.
- I just now noticed that one of the buildings at the beginning (shown above) is shaped like a fin.
- I know it was a plot device to get Jason Statham to the research station, but if my mini-sub got attacked by an unseen creature of undetermined size, my first thought would not be: “My ex-husband was right.”
- That being said I’m sure if I heard my ex-wife tell multiple people that I was right, I’d probably be more motivated to help as well.
- How much extra did they have to pay Jason Statham to sing the “just keep swimming” song from Finding Nemo?
- I can say with absolute certainty that by Watch 5 The Meg stops feeling like a shark movie.
Rating: Hell Yeah!
Date: April 8, 2020